Saturday, December 14, 2013

Little Happinesses

I have found myself recently inordinately happy...about nothing at all really.  Just little moments during my day with a good cup of coffee or a Christmas song playing or the sight of a kitten in a windowsill soaking in all the Wintery sights outside.  And it just makes my heart jump for joy in a completely unexpected way.  I don't know if it's that life's challenges make the sweet things seem all the sweeter or if it's something as simple as some kind of hormonal shift - but I'll take it!  Being happy is always a very good thing.  :0)

 

4 comments:

Deborah Montgomery said...

Those little pleasures are such a blessing. It's so important to notice them and be grateful. Thanks for reminding me.

Delisa said...

Hi Mrs. V, what a sweet post today! I know exactly what you mean, sudden bursts of "little happiness" are so wonderful. With Love, Delisa :)

Carol OurSearsKitHome said...

Joy bursts, as C.S. Lewis called them. Directly from the heart of God!

Deanna said...

Howdy from Kansas!
I need a joy burst. Blessings to you.
Thank you for coming by for a visit. Appreciate your comments.
God bless,
d